Problem fixed..

Well, that was a fun bit of frustration. Mysteriously, it works if I use a dynamically created object, but not if I use a static one. Go figure.

In a bit of home-construction-work the other day, I created a replacement window facing for the heat pump.

ANd now I’m listening to the Funky Ceili, which lately has been stuck in my head, especially during sex. [Hm. That’s not a song you want stuck in your head during sex. People getting inadvertantly pregnant, castrated, and shipped off to New York.

And, I’ve ordered another heat pump for the office, so I guess I’ll be creating another one. I bought a handheld reciprocating saw, which has to be one of the most satisfying (if hard on the back) tools ever. The last time I used one was when I was building the EV to remove large chunks of the rear to make room for the battery boxes. They go through sheet steel like a blowtorch through butter.. 3/4″ plywood is a little trickier, at least until I found the speed control.

Anyway, so, the end result wasn’t the most beautiful thing ever, but it keeps the window from leaking, which is the important thing.

2 Responses to “Problem fixed..”

  1. kayti23 Says:

    Like you don’t love to think that you’re knocking up whoever is under you; like you don’t talk about it while you’re “doing her”*. Funny guy.

    *Phrasing chosen by Sheer, as he objected to my original description.

  2. goamaki Says:

    how handy! 🙂 good going!
    the song…um…yea…*poke

Leave a Reply